View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 08:38 PM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
iPod Nano 3G Problem!

Hi everybody,

I've got a strange issue here...I just bought an iPod nano 3G with 8GB and like it (apart from the display which is not quite straigt...thinking about taking it back because of that and getting a replacement).

Now, I always wanted to learn italian, and to help me along I bought a Program called "iPod Translator".
The trouble is, that it does not seem to want to work with my Nano. I can see all the words in the list, but if I click on them, then I don't get the spoken sound-sample I should be getting.
It shows the little line underneath every word and also a little "Play" symbol behind the words, but selecting them and clicking like the manual says just does not seem to work...

Any ideas? It's the weekend so I won't be getting any official help now...^^