View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
UntreedReads
Addict
UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UntreedReads ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebro View Post
I understand your point, and agree that publisher does not a better book make. HOWEVER, for an author I don't know, even a discounted 9.99 is a lot for a shot in the dark at an author name I don't know. Just my take.
Very much appreciate the feedback. This will help us make some good business decisions.

Clea's Moon, by comparison, is by a multiple award-winning author. At $7.99, do you feel that's a more fair price because the author is more well-known?
UntreedReads is offline   Reply With Quote