View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 09:05 AM   #11
Onemack
Groupie
Onemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle P/W, Kobo Aura, Kobo Libre 2, Boyue likebook P10
Crikey, What a runaround, I had the same problem of the books i purchased not having a download link, I Lodged a ticket with them (Borders Helpline) last Thursday week, They responded with the usual rote that it would be attended to etc, etc. Nothing happened for days until I received an email referring to my ticket number with a link to their site. The link did not work, but the problem was fixed and seems to be still fixed.

However I am still cautious, but as a matter of interest, I do not have a Kobo, but download and read on my Sony 505. Their prices are comparable with most international sites that I have been purchasing from (Smiths and Waterstones) they are markedly cheaper than Dymocks who seem to have lost the plot, and they have some Australian titles that are just not available elsewhere eg The Old School.

However I am still cautious because they are not cheaper than the Sony bookstore whom I have found completely reliable. That having been said I would rather purchase from an Australian company (albeit a franchise) than from overseas if possible.
Onemack is offline   Reply With Quote