View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 06:30 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Book Designer does have a dictionary of some sort used for spell checking. No idea how it does it's hyphenation for IMP format.
It hyphenated good to go-od. Lots of stuff like that. I always turn it off. I think it is hyphenating in Russian! The book is huge, the punctuation is ugly, particularly " and !. The images are terrible. Compare it for youself. See if choosing a generic serif font will decrease the size. I am beginning to think it is using images for fonts although the display speed is good. I can't click on a word to search or use the built-in dictionary.

Something is drastically wrong.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote