View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 05:10 AM   #3
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Yes, I reflashed with format option. and the log config. it says: 'Back to clean Irex default etc". I didn't think to request the SDK again, but I did and it downloaded OK.
I'm happy to say my iLiad now reads mobi and txt again, but I can't read epub as yet, because the FBreader and NewLister won't install (gives a tiny green flicker and that's it). Thank you very much for helping me.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote