View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:23 AM   #5
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by anidel View Post
Hi,

for those who need to use ADE to read a book on the Kobo and are using Linux, I think I've found a way.
I installed ADE in Wine on my Linux box. Ubuntu even lets me double-click on an ACSM file and open ADE that will then import it in my library.

I simply went in the "My Digital Editions" folder (it should be in your home directory) and dragged the authorized files (ePub in my case) to the Kobo "Digital Editions" folder!
And I am able to read the book now.
Linux by default dislikes this very thing. Connect, mount, copy, unmount,
disconnect.
Out of curiosity, what makes desktop apps so important? Cannot believe
the book is better. Or having additional pages for reader clicking on it's
buttons.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote