View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 12:42 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudyvisions View Post
It actually looks fine in Calibre's viewer and I don't see any breaks where they show up on my Kindle. And I looked at the HTML in Stanza and it was fine there too. No breaks of any kind.
I wouldn't have expected calibre's viewer to show the behavior because it seems as if calibre's viewer ignores page breaks, most likely the same with stanza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudyvisions View Post
I just opened it in Sigil and didn't see breaks there either. When I looked at the coding in Sigil I didn't see anything in the HTML that was drastically different from what the other lines had. So I don't even know what I should be looking for.
In Sigil find out what class the elements are where you see breaks. Look in the css and see if any of the classes talk about or refer to breaks. Check out the style section (toward the top of each html page) of each page to see if they mention breaks.

I have as much or less experience then you do. I can tell you though your Kindle is breaking on a given, repeatable point because it is being told to by the code.

It's a game of one of these things is not like the other.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote