View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #15
Tony Szmuk
Connoisseur
Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ,,,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoda View Post
I don't want to start a flame war or anything but I had a chuckle when I saw your DRM FREE avatar in conjunction with your love of the iPad. You sir, win the Mixed Message of the Year award

I too really enjoy the trimmed features of the Kobo - two thumbs up in my book (nyuk nyuk nyuk)
I am for all kind of freedoms, including what people chose to buy or not. As far as ebooks are concerned, I have no problem importing DRM-free files to the iBooks app, so I'm OK. DRM refers to content, not to devices. Iím rather a PC guy BTW, but that doesnít mean that Iím an anti-Apple fanatic. Apple did a good (not perfect) job with the iPad. When there will be another tablet device on the market that can compare to the iPad, on Android or any other OS, Iíll probably buy it too. So far thereís not much to choose from.
Thanks for the award though
Tony Szmuk is offline   Reply With Quote