View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #16
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad 2|iPhone 4|Sony 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by flexnib View Post
I am currently waiting for a replacement Kobo as the display on mine inexplicably went "wrong" (lower half did not display correctly). Took it back to Borders - they asked if I'd dropped it - I hadn't, but reading Ea's post above makes me wonder whether my dogs might have stepped on the screen. They are well-fed (though not fat!) chihuahuas I'm glad Borders are not arguing with me though. (we could have gone on and on: "You dropped it!" "I didn't!" "You must have!" "I swear I haven't dropped it!" etc).
They are highly probable suspects! IMHO It's great that they'll replace it for you. Current e-ink screens are a bit fragile (more than most other gadgets) - we are all looking forward to plastic-based screens

I prefer to use my e-readers without a cover, so while I don't have any free-ranging animals in my home, I've still trained myself to my e-reader down back-side up so as to at least provide a little protection is case I should clumsily put something heavy on top of it. Might happen.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote