View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
PRS-505 (Currently PRS+ customised)

Lightly used PRS505 for sale, just over a year old (so out of warranty). Silver colour, currently in the red leather case. I also have a custom fabric cover from Etsy with skulls and roses on (I'm a heavy metal fan).

Firmware has been customised with PRS+ to give the time in the bottom right hand corner etc, but if necessary I can reset to the US firmware.

I have taken some pictures (I was going to EBay it) so I will upload those as soon as I can.

Preferable UK only, they seem to be going on EBay for about 120.00 at the moment as there is a bit of a glut of new devices out and it is driving down the second hand prices a bit. Royal Mail Special Delivery to a UK address will be approximately 10.00.

PM me with offers - I've sold on here before (my old Elonex).
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote