Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 01:25 PM   #228
geekraver
Addict
geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.

Device: iPad,Nexus 7,Kobo Glo
As I'm sure folks have noticed, I haven't been very active on these forums. This is a reflection of the fact that I barely use my reader anymore (I want higher resolution and color; I'm mostly interested in comics and tech books and the reader is not great for either, notwithstanding some of the excellent software some people have produced). I thought I'd use the reader for RSS but it's hard to beat the wonderful pRSSReader on my Pocket PC with a data plan.

My plan at this point is to open-source web2book; I need a bit of time to get that done but I hope that that will allow others to build on the foundation. I'll post an update once the source is available (most likely on Codeplex).
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote