View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #90
thp1017
Connoisseur
thp1017 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thp1017 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thp1017 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thp1017 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.thp1017 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo, KT, KG
just realized this is probably the better place to ask my question!

I'm curious as to how the new font-size stuff works - when I first got my kobo, I used calibre to figure out what font size I was happy with, and then adjusted my books. My concern is that the size I'm using is smaller than the "smallest" font size I'm seeing in the display window - it is a comfortable size for me to read, I don't have to flip pages as often, etc. So if I upgrade, will I be forced to use the font sizes provided, or is still some way to get around that?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Kobo was simply ignoring any font-size tags in the css file, but if there is a way to get around this - no matter how technical, I'd love to hear it! I'd really like to upgrade and have access to some of the other changes, but....

On a semi-related note, I'd love to see some tools that allows crazy techies like many people posting here to change various settings on the kobo. such as the range of font sizes to pick from, sleep/power off settings, etc. This is definitely a tool where I'd love to be able to customize the thing to the nth degree
thp1017 is offline   Reply With Quote