View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #43
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
What marvelous news, cstross! That's extremely exciting and encouraging!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstross View Post
If I get the chance I'll do some digging and see what I can learn (and see if it's possible to get my hands on a Kindle -- it's a long shot, but you never know).
All I have to say about that is take a ruddy camera with you! Even if it's just the one in your cell phone!

Remember we have a karma bounty out for the first pic of the real live Kindle.

At this stage, I think we'd settle for a sketch from memory, or even just a comment about whether it looks like the Fugly prototype or not!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote