View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #14
yvanleterrible
When books can fly!
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini in my lunchbox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
yes I knew that ...

just wasn't sure about the others you mentioned. Still a book on my two readers and I can read without having to download anything 'special'.

wouldn't stop me getting an iPad, though, if need arose ..... (and price came down......)
Price is a concern but it's almost the same as purchasing an iPhone. This is why I recommend buying the 3G. The iPad gains everything when surfing the web out there, anywhere. That is what convinced me. It came as an epiphany when I replied to a thread here standing in line. I thought it would be awkward to do, but no! Typing with thumbs is adequate enough.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote