View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
Victoria
Addict
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4, kindle touch & kindle wp2
Hi Javed.

It isn't perfect, but I find the pogo is better on the iPad than on my iPod touch. It could be extra screen space means you can see what you are doing. If I am painting, I find my finger more effective. But if I am sketching, the pogo improves my accuracy.

I don't find the pressure an issue, though i'd love to have pressure sensitivity. But i find that it is too short. I hope they come out with a longer version for the iPad. Also the tip seems a bit fragile to me, so I'm more cautious than i'd normally be. Overall, it good, but Room for improvement.

Btw, I love your logo- is it digital creation of yours?

Last edited by Victoria; 07-10-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote