View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #6
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggieb5555 View Post
Yes..it says it is syncing then it says its downloading each book (4 of them) and then they dont show up on reader but they are there because I can see them when I view files from PC
very strange indeed.

Can you press menu > settings and then see if it has your email address listed there. If it does then it means it did sync with your account at least once.

Can you also check if you have an "I'm Reading" heading at the top of the screen?

Can you let me know one of the books you purchased?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get an idea of the situation.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote