View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:59 PM   #11
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Turning the device on and off and removing and re-inserting the SD card will not make it refresh the database and notice the files transfered via bluetooth. So far, the only way seems to be plugging it in. Note, however, that it doesn't have to be plugged in to a computer; I've gotten good results plugging my AC adaptor into it and the quickly un-plugging it. Hard to do it when I'm out, but it beats having to fire up a laptop when I'm at home or having to hunt around for a USB cord. Still, it would be nice if they would fix this so that either it would refresh the database automatically at the end of a BT session or would give us the option (maybe under settings/advanced) to refresh the database manually.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote