View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 09:16 PM   #10
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beartard View Post
I dunno. The current one reminds me of mall security on a Segway
Ha ha! That is funny! Actually when I was 8, I had a patch of the Cobra-On-Wheels graphic that was found on some Torino Cobras in the 1970's. You can't get much farther away from a Torino Cobra than driving my scooter--top speed 35 mph but it gets 100 miles to the gallon! I thought it would be cool to modifiy it a bit (scooter wheels rather than racing car wheels) and stick on my scooter. Here in the US, it's still pretty rare to drive a scooter, so we personalize them a lot if we drive them. Common everywhere but here, I guess most people like their big trucks...

But since our forum is about e-books, we better let this thread die because I'm sure people are bored to tears discussing my avatar and I'm expecting a comment regarding this fact any day now. I promise to stop messing with my avatar now and get back to posting books!

Last edited by tsgreer; 09-25-2007 at 09:36 PM.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote