View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #3
polbit
Connoisseur
polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle HDX 8.9, Yoga 2 Pro
One of the reasons I wanted to switch from my Sony reader was the lack of technical books unfortunately. Nook is my #1 choice right now precisely because of the fact that I can transfer my entire Sony library to the Nook - go epub!

As far as PDF discussions, maybe I should've worded my question differently. I've read all the discussions about standard PDF documents, and understand the limitations of the Nook and other devices. However, since Borders is an ebook store, I am hoping that maybe the PDF versions they are selling are formated to better deal with smaller ebook reader screens that your typical PDF manual, etc. I guess the only way is to actually get something cheap from them and try it out.
polbit is offline   Reply With Quote