Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #1
thierryIT
thierryIT began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Update Kindle DX to 2.5

Hi,

Tell me if I am wrong, but if i understood well, the 2.5 update, is not yet available ??
Specially for people who are not able to use the Amazon wifi connection ??

Thx
thierryIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #2
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
It's not yet in full release -- we're all (most of us) still waiting with you. Amazon has 5 days left until their self-imposed deadline...
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
It has taken five weeks to send it to very few people, yet they plan to release almost 3million in the next five days........
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
darthjoey
Enthusiast
darthjoey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.darthjoey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.darthjoey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.darthjoey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2 - International
I had 2.5, but that Kindle broke. Thank god I had the 2.3.3 bin backed up. Otherwise I'd be stuck with 2.2.2.
darthjoey is offline   Reply With Quote