View Full Version : Calibre Tags and Edge

crash1211
05-06-2010, 04:36 PM
I was wondering if anyone had run across a similar problem. I recently purchased an Edge to go along with my PRS-600. I have set up most of my books with tags in Calibre. The tags show up fine in the collections area on my PRS-600. When I import the books into the Library on the Edge the tags do not show up, and the books don't display in series order. Is this normal or am I possibly doing something wrong? Thanks for any help.

Dellaster
05-06-2010, 04:44 PM
I think it's because the eDGe has its own tag system and it ignores whatever metadata tags come with the ebook. I'd be pleased to learn of a way to make Calibre tags transfer to the eDGe.

crash1211
05-06-2010, 05:29 PM
I think it's because the eDGe has its own tag system and it ignores whatever metadata tags come with the ebook. I'd be pleased to learn of a way to make Calibre tags transfer to the eDGe.

I'm sure you're correct about the Edge. I also hope to find a way to make the tags transfer. For now I'll just enter the tags myself on the Edge. I hate entering all that info twice being the lazy person that I am. :)
Thanks again.