View Full Version : MAC OS X?

skellng
07-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Is Iliad software supplied with the unit? Or does it work without software via USB cable or USB Sticks? Does the Iliad work with MAC OS X?

b_k
07-23-2006, 05:07 AM
AFAIK the free flash-memory appears as USB Removable Volume. So Mac OS should be able to deal with that.

Tscherno
07-23-2006, 05:12 AM
Works fine here.

antonio_uk
07-23-2006, 07:22 AM
It does work fine for me (MacOS 10.4.7). The iLiad mounts as an external drive called 'iLiad', and you can copy files across. No extra software is required on the mac.

The only issue that I am having is that, when I eject the iLiad drive, it is mounted again automatically for some reason so I have to quickly disconnect the cable before it is automatically mounted again. Is anyone else having this problem?

Tscherno
07-23-2006, 07:36 AM
The only issue that I am having is that, when I eject the iLiad drive, it is mounted again automatically for some reason so I have to quickly disconnect the cable before it is automatically mounted again. Is anyone else having this problem?
Mhm maybe. I have the problem, that the device disappaers from Finder but when i then remove the cable, Finder says that it wasn't dismounted.