06-28-2006, 07:37 AM
Well people it's now the last week in june.
Hopefully Jinke have started to ship out their samples to their partners.
I've sent an email requesting the names of any UK partners. (I'm desperate to get a pre-order in).
Has anybody else had any luck in finding out who's going to distribute V2's in their areas?
06-28-2006, 07:54 AM
no luck in finding out concrete partners, but Jinke told me their're shipping out the samples to the parters "who have already paid" for them. I guess these are not all the partners yet and some discussions are probabyls till ongoing.
I wish you luck thst the british parters are already onboard.
06-28-2006, 08:25 AM
but Jinke told me their're shipping out the samples to the parters "who have already paid" for them.
It can mean - to nobody, :D If there are no companies, "who have already paid" for V2...
At least, V8 now is in a products list here http://www.jinke.com.cn/compagesql/English/embedpro/index.asp
But still no price... even for chinese...
06-30-2006, 07:49 AM
We'll since today is the last day of June I've sent an email to jinke requesting a list of partners (They didn't answer the first one which is unusual for them) I hoping they will respond so I can get a pre-order in. We'll see what they come back with.
06-30-2006, 07:57 AM
Bah, Just checked what time it was in Tianjin, China ....it's 6:53pm which no doubt means everybody has gone home and I won't get an answer till Monday now.
07-11-2006, 06:11 AM
Well i'm going to wait one more week before contacting Jinke again to see at what status they are at with their partners.
I think half a month after they stated that they would ship samples to them is a decent enough interval. Hopefully with a bit of begging I might get a partner list out of them, failing that I'm going to order my Iliad. (Which is a shame as I think the price point and facilities of the V2 is about right for an eInk device)