Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Merry Christmas, and Happy Hanukkah

I'm having a beautiful White Christmas, by my reckoning only my third in my long life.

How many of you are getting a White Christmas or White Hanukkah, or other holidays?????

One....
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
I'm having a beautiful White Christmas, by my reckoning only my third in my long life.

How many of you are getting a White Christmas or White Hanukkah, or other holidays?????

One....
Can we count white sparkling sands on a tropical beach?

Two...?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
If I were to get a white Christmas I would be scared. I rather enjoy still getting temps in the 70s this time of year.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:49 AM   #4
omro
Addict
omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I wonder if there is a way to count how many new members appear on the forum over the holiday season! :-)
omro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:19 AM   #5
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
We got almost 2 feet of snow here in DC last weekend! 1st white "holiday" in my lifetime!

And a Happy Festivus for the rest of us!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #6
originkim
originkim began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V5(=EZreader PP)
Hi, everyone!

Merry X-Mas!!
We don't have any snow here, though.

Last edited by originkim; 12-24-2009 at 11:27 AM.
originkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:31 AM   #7
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Merry White Hanukkah to you as well.

I'm about to celebrate the 2nd coming (of Santa) since we had Christmas last week.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:57 AM   #8
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
It's rainy, cloudy, windy, miserable and cold.

No White Christmas for me.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #9
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
You have the wamth of your heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
It's rainy, cloudy, windy, miserable and cold.

No White Christmas for me.
Dear Griffie:

Trust me!! You have one of the warmest and best hearts of anyone on this forum. Use the happiness you share with others to frighten away the chilly weather!

For, my friend, all of us love you here and wish you so much merriment and happiness!! Do not be miserable... cheer up and look forward to the new year. I am sure your twin is happy and warm in heaven!!

The happiest of New Years to you!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #10
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Wishing all a wonderful New Year and Happy Holidays!!

From all of us at Astak to alll on MobileRead Forum: peace be with you and may your spirit grow and glow through the Holidays!!

It snowed here in Northern California about 8 days ago. That has to count as a White Christmas for us here.

I did hear from the EZ Reader factory that they will be bringing many new models of devices to CES. No hint yet on what is included... but I am sure they will be most interesting. We already know that the Mentor line will swell during CES! SO... I think 2010 is going to be a wonderful year for those who love eBook Readers! Weather report for Las Vegas predicts 68 degrees on Janaury 7... the start of CES.

I am very sick and battling a virus that our Vice President brought back from China with him and then spread around the entire office. My doctor has me on antibiotics and an inhaler... so I will get better. But I may not be responding until December 28th.

Just keep the spirit of Christmas in your hearts and be happy!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
I did hear from the EZ Reader factory that they will be bringing many new models of devices to CES. No hint yet on what is included... but I am sure they will be most interesting. We already know that the Mentor line will swell during CES! SO... I think 2010 is going to be a wonderful year for those who love eBook Readers! Weather report for Las Vegas predicts 68 degrees on Janaury 7... the start of CES.
CNET TV's preview of the CES said e-book readers were going to be a big thing.

Quote:
I am very sick and battling a virus that our Vice President brought back from China with him and then spread around the entire office. My doctor has me on antibiotics and an inhaler... so I will get better. But I may not be responding until December 28th.

Get well,

you have work to do soon.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:31 PM   #12
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post

Thanks Robert.

Hope you are better soon. I think I'm still battling a bit the virus I got around Thanksgiving!

Happy Holidays!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:59 PM   #13
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks RobertB! I hope you start feeling better soon.

As for me, I was actually referring to the weather being miserable, not me in particular

I just spent a hair over 1000 and bought computer pieces, so I have a new PC! YAY Me!!

Although, after getting all the pieces in this week, and removing the HDD cage in order to get the ATI 5870 to FIT (i'll put my HDDs in old CD Rom cases and install them in the empty 5 1/4 slots, The 700 watt power supply ended up not working. Luckily Newegg covered it and it's on its way back with an RMA number. I hope to get the replacement by the first week of Jan.

Ain't that the way it goes sometimes!

So I am far from miserable!
Old 12-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I would like to add my wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah for everyone. If you don't like Christmas then Happy New Year.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I would like to add my wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah for everyone. If you don't like Christmas then Happy New Year.

Dale
If you don't like Christmas, then may Santa give you a wedgie!!