Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
heffe2001
Zealot
heffe2001 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage 3g
Jetbook FB2 format?

I noticed that Calibre doesn't support FB2 files on the Jetbook, how hard would it be to add support for that format on this device?
heffe2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Easy and done.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
KRLN
KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.KRLN has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: kindle3
HI. I am coming along with my first calibre download. It looks like all my books are included, but it also looks like they are just covers (?), so I am assuming the conversion when I transfer to Kindle will solve that, but I'm not sure. I can't get bast the convert option, because it says, "No suitable format". What am I missing? Thanks!

Mod note: Post copied to new thread - please reply there. Thanks.

Last edited by Piper_; 03-05-2011 at 03:27 PM.
KRLN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Hi, KRLN. Welcome to calibre.

I've copied your post to its own thread, which you can find here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=124324
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote