Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Time to buy presents...

Well, Christmas is almost upon us, and it is almost time to buy my mom's present. Looks like the Nook is out totally for this year, so....
1. Has anyone bought the Mentor Lite 2? Do you like it? Buttons easy to push?
2. OK, opinions everyone. Mentor Lite 2 or 6" EZ Reader? And why, of course.
Sorry to drive every one crazy here!
Thanks!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Mentor Lite or EZ Reader Basic

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Well, Christmas is almost upon us, and it is almost time to buy my mom's present. Looks like the Nook is out totally for this year, so....
1. Has anyone bought the Mentor Lite 2? Do you like it? Buttons easy to push?
2. OK, opinions everyone. Mentor Lite 2 or 6" EZ Reader? And why, of course.
Sorry to drive every one crazy here!
Thanks!
S
Dear Silverraven:

I did get this question on my blog and tried to compare the two. You may want to go to: www.robertbEZ.blogspot.com

Basically, it comes down to two things:

1. The Mentor Lite has the Epson Controller; but the EZ Reader Basic has good speed without it. If you want high-speed page turning then it is found on the Mentor Lite. If you can live with decent speed page turning, then go with the EZ Reader Basic.

2. The Mentor Lite has one-touch buttons on the left side. They are rather small and can be a bit hard to press. Some find them fine and others dislike them. I do not have a problem with them and most people do not. The EZ Reader Basic has only large buttons and does not have that problem.

But, read my blog and you will get more detail.

Thank you for your post! It is a good question!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #3
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Thank You! Exact info I needed.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote