Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-06-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Holiday Season gift basket coming

Dear All:

Anybody thinking of giving an eBook Reader to a loved one for Christmas might stay tuned.

Astak will be posting details of "A Christmas Carol Pack" next week. This is designed to make Gift Giving far easier, to raise money for charity, and to introduce some new accessories that Astak will have on their website in the near future. More details will be posted... but this special pack takes the Pocket PRO and combines it with a lot of extra goodies for Christmas and Holiday giving... all gift packaged with YOUR message right on the Christmas card. AND... it will allow a nice donation to a hard working charity that is trying to help the disadvantaged during this disastrous Holiday Season.

Just trying to give you a heads up!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #2
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
I'd be interested as long as it wasn't really expensive since I'm getting one for Christmas.
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2009, 05:43 AM   #3
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Oh yeah I'm interested in getting one for the wife - hopefully be able to afford it before Christmas, with the new baby coming (and pressure for me to finish the renovations before hand). Very keen to see what the pack offers.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:10 AM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Are you going to have Red and Green and Candy-Striped colors?

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:30 AM   #5
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Are you going to have Red and Green and Candy-Striped colors?

Might release a new PP in the "Kenny Pink" colour Robert joking mentioned in another thread.
Advert
Old 11-07-2009, 08:46 AM   #6
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Might release a new PP in the "Kenny Pink" colour Robert joking mentioned in another thread.

I might buy a second one if they did that. It would need to be a sort of chartreuse color though.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I had a chartreuse Opel GT once!!

Quote:
I might buy a second one if they did that. It would need to be a sort of chartreuse color though.
Dear All:

Years ago I had a chartreuse Opel GT. My future wife called it "Puke Green". I thought it was gorgeous and it ran great!! O.K., Kenny, can do a special for you in Chartreuse!!

More info is that the "Christmas Carol Gift Pack" has the Pocket PRO in your choice of colors, a 2GB SD card, 400 free classics including 200 Christmas stories and Charles Dicken's classics hand-picked by me, coffee and a gift tin of mints from Starbucks, a Mighty Bright LED clip-on eBook light, a certificate from Books On Board giving you 50% rewards dollars on your first ten eBooks (buy ten and get five free, in effect), a keepsake gift basket, a personalized Christmas card with your personal message on it, and pretty tinted saran wrap and ribbons and more. $15 goes to Second Harvest Food Bank to buy FOOD for for those that cannot feed their families at Christmas. Feeding those at Christmas is paramount this year!! So many are out of work!

A full announcement will be coming later this week!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #8
kennyc

Wow! Robert that's quite some offer!

I'll look forward to the formal announcement!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:53 PM   #9
snowcandy
snowcandy began at the beginning.

Device: EzReader Pocket Pro, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-650, Kindle Voyage
I'm so tempted to purchase a second one. Have been regretting not getting the maroon one for a while now. This seems like a good excuse to get the maroon coloured PP.
snowcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:53 AM   #10
sambucca
sambucca began at the beginning.

Device: none
Whaa..just ordered my white PPro last night.(couldn't wait)

Does it still come with the 2gb SD card with free books though? I read earlier that that was the "latest" offer.

Also, since i'm from Europe, Is it possible to ship it with an European Wallcharger?
If not, does the wallcharger accept 110-220 Volts 50/60Hz or only 110V 50hz?
sambucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:19 AM   #11
Solicitous
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambucca View Post
Whaa..just ordered my white PPro last night.(couldn't wait)

Does it still come with the 2gb SD card with free books though? I read earlier that that was the "latest" offer.

Also, since i'm from Europe, Is it possible to ship it with an European Wallcharger?
If not, does the wallcharger accept 110-220 Volts 50/60Hz or only 110V 50hz?
They ship with a US-style pin mains charger, but it does support 110-24V 50-60Hz. So you could use an adapter or just buy a generic AC-USB wall charger.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #12
sambucca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
They ship with a US-style pin mains charger, but it does support 110-24V 50-60Hz. So you could use an adapter or just buy a generic AC-USB wall charger.
ok great, so i can use a simple adapter instead of an 220 to 110V converter.
(or i"ll just use my blackberry charger.

Man, i hope this standardization to make all chargers usb-mini comes through soon. That way i can charge my mobile,blackberry,psp and now pocketpro with one charger...

always trying to reduce my travel weight...
Old 11-10-2009, 07:42 AM   #13
kennyc

[QUOTE=sambucca;652853...

always trying to reduce my travel weight...[/QUOTE]

Best way to do that is to stop traveling.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:42 AM   #14
sambucca

Quote:
Best way to do that is to stop traveling.
can't..if i would i'd be out of a job

greetings from the Flight Deck,

sambucca
Old 11-16-2009, 02:04 PM   #15
jess4276
jess4276 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro Maroon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear All:

Years ago I had a chartreuse Opel GT. My future wife called it "Puke Green". I thought it was gorgeous and it ran great!! O.K., Kenny, can do a special for you in Chartreuse!!

More info is that the "Christmas Carol Gift Pack" has the Pocket PRO in your choice of colors, a 2GB SD card, 400 free classics including 200 Christmas stories and Charles Dicken's classics hand-picked by me, coffee and a gift tin of mints from Starbucks, a Mighty Bright LED clip-on eBook light, a certificate from Books On Board giving you 50% rewards dollars on your first ten eBooks (buy ten and get five free, in effect), a keepsake gift basket, a personalized Christmas card with your personal message on it, and pretty tinted saran wrap and ribbons and more. $15 goes to Second Harvest Food Bank to buy FOOD for for those that cannot feed their families at Christmas. Feeding those at Christmas is paramount this year!! So many are out of work!

A full announcement will be coming later this week!!
Is there any more info on the gift basket?
jess4276 is offline   Reply With Quote