View Full Version : Free ePUBS anyone?

ondabeach
06-16-2009, 12:09 AM
36 free classic books in DRM Free ePUB format to download with lots more to come at www.ZuluExpress.com.

You can upload and download books to share or use our library to access your books on the go. It's all totally free including ZuluReader, an ePUB reader for the Windows Mobile platform,

Enjoy,

Steve.

daffy4u
06-16-2009, 12:14 AM
Be careful, you're bordering on spam. ;)

jgray
06-16-2009, 12:25 AM
Be careful, you're bordering on spam. ;)

Yeah, I told him the same thing in one of his MANY other postings about the SAME THING.

Edit: Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing very many postings from this person that wasn't hawking either his site or his program. He doesn't seem to be contributing otherwise.

ondabeach
06-16-2009, 12:46 AM
You don't think a FreeWare reader and a totally free ePUB library is any kind of contribution? ZR is the first reader for Win Mobile that reads ePUBs in their native format. I think to be considered a hawker one would need to be selling things. As far as making multiple postings goes, sorry about that but I am trying to reach as many people as possible, and these four forums in particular are all directly related to what I am providing (for FREE).

Cheers,

Steve.

Gideon
06-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Spam is spam, free or not. If you post all over the place you're going to get the reverse of your desired effect as everyone will THINK you're a spammer, even if you're not. Make a post in news and announcements, and let it go.

ondabeach
06-16-2009, 01:11 AM
Thanks Gideon, someone else just suggested the news forum. I'll post there in future.

Dr. Drib
06-16-2009, 07:52 AM
You don't think a FreeWare reader and a totally free ePUB library is any kind of contribution? ZR is the first reader for Win Mobile that reads ePUBs in their native format. I think to be considered a hawker one would need to be selling things. As far as making multiple postings goes, sorry about that but I am trying to reach as many people as possible, and these four forums in particular are all directly related to what I am providing (for FREE).

Cheers,

Steve.

I can understand your enthusiam, but I would ask that you please post ONLY in the appropriate Forum related to epubs or treat it as a news article and then be done with it.

You should not be posting multiple posts giving MobileRead readers the same information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Don
(Moderator)

ondabeach
06-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks Dr Drib,

Some other members suggested the news forum, I will post there in future. And thank you for understanding my enthusiasm. I am really excited to be involved in eReading in some small way, especially at a time when the ePUB format is emerging to become a much needed standard for electronic publishing.

Cheers,

Steve.