View Full Version : Thank you...everyone!!

GypsyWoman
05-14-2009, 12:44 PM
I have to say this site is amazing!

What a wonderful place to find new books and authors. Today alone I downloaded 5 free new ebooks.

I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the effort and hard work and the sharing from everyone here.

Thanks so very much!!

:iloveyou:

igorsk
05-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Just 5? Pfft :)

GypsyWoman
05-14-2009, 02:48 PM

Over time I've downloaded dozens (well over a hundred) old books. You know of more 'new' book downloads for the Sony?

:smack: I must be slacking!! I thought I was doing good.

I obviously need to do more research! Any help would be appreciated.

How many new books have you downloaded today?

Everyone is so helpful here!

grooks
05-14-2009, 03:14 PM

I was going to say the same thing.

Apparently you aren't trying hard enough :rofl:

grooks
05-14-2009, 03:17 PM
Check out the Deals, Freebies & Resources forum. If someone finds a free book it will be posted here

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

godelocs
05-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Can anyone tell me how to upload a downloaded book to my device once there is no room left on the ebookwise website which is used to download your personal downloads. Some books are longer than otheres and the one I am trying to download now gives me a message saying i do not have enough room. I don't know if this means I do not have enough room on my reader or enough room on the ebookwise system that I am trying to transfer the download to.

Hope this is not too confusing.

GypsyWoman
05-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I was going to say the same thing.

Apparently you aren't trying hard enough :rofl:

I only download what I like to read. Therefore 'today' I found and downloaded 5 ebooks of my 'liking'.

Apparently you have too much time on your hands to want to read every free ebook out there.:p

GypsyWoman
05-14-2009, 03:46 PM
What is wrong with this picture???

I just wanted to say thank you for this site being so useful and people feel they need to make fun of it?

I'm confused?? What is wrong with some people?:blink:

Sorry I even said anything now.

grooks
05-14-2009, 03:48 PM
My apologies. I never meant any harm by my comments.

jinlo
05-15-2009, 06:29 PM
What is wrong with this picture???

I just wanted to say thank you for this site being so useful and people feel they need to make fun of it?

I'm confused?? What is wrong with some people?:blink:

Sorry I even said anything now.

I didn't download any, so you're five up on me.

Score: gypsy - 5 jinlo - 0

I warn you though, I'm not a good loser. I will throw asparagus (they are javelins of green death! )

GypsyWoman
05-16-2009, 09:22 PM
I didn't download any, so you're five up on me.

Score: gypsy - 5 jinlo - 0

I warn you though, I'm not a good loser. I will throw asparagus (they are javelins of green death! )

LOL!! Asparagus...frozen peas (my preferred weapon)...looks like a food fight!!

Thanks!!;)

GypsyWoman
05-16-2009, 09:22 PM
My apologies. I never meant any harm by my comments.

Apologies accepted!:)

zelda_pinwheel
05-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Can anyone tell me how to upload a downloaded book to my device once there is no room left on the ebookwise website which is used to download your personal downloads. Some books are longer than otheres and the one I am trying to download now gives me a message saying i do not have enough room. I don't know if this means I do not have enough room on my reader or enough room on the ebookwise system that I am trying to transfer the download to.

Hope this is not too confusing.
on the ebookwise website, you can delete the documents you've previously uploaded, once you download them to your eb1150 (click on the icon to the right of the title). don't forget that there is a maximum size of i believe 2mo for uploaded docs on that site ; it might be your file is too large.

on the ebookwise, you can check how much space you have left by looking at the bookshelf picture at the top of the library screen : the more books on there, the fuller it is. you can get a more exact idea by checking the details : just touch the bookshelf.

jinlo
05-17-2009, 08:48 AM
LOL!! Asparagus...frozen peas (my preferred weapon)...looks like a food fight!!

Thanks!!;)

Peas? Ha Ha Ha, I laugh at puny peas!

<barrage of peas is launched!>

Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow...

Good God! Frozen Peas are like bullets of green death!

GypsyWoman
05-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Peas? Ha Ha Ha, I laugh at puny peas!

<barrage of peas is launched!>

Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow...

Good God! Frozen Peas are like bullets of green death!

LOL!! Just wait until I pull out the brussel sprouts!!:eek:

Oh yea....it's gonna hurt!!

zelda_pinwheel
05-19-2009, 08:00 AM
:snicker: