Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-28-2009, 12:25 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Views subscribed threads

Alex,

In the subscribed thread view, is there a way to filter to or perhaps to sort so threads that I have unread messages in will only be shown? On the weekend I try to catch up on threads in the lounge I have participated in but sometimes they are on the 3rd or 4th page of my subscriptions.

So, is there some type of getnew&include=subscriptions ???

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I my subscribed thread view (User CP) I only get messages that I have unread. Where are you seeing all of them?
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2009, 12:32 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I my subscribed thread view (User CP) I only get messages that I have unread. Where are you seeing all of them?
Under Quick Links -> Subscribe threads.

BOb
Old 02-28-2009, 12:49 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Under Quick Links -> Subscribe threads.

BOb
Then please use User CP. It has exactly what you want.

Dale
Old 02-28-2009, 01:53 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Then please use User CP. It has exactly what you want.

Dale
Um... it seems to... but I seem to find that it doesn't always work. Does it only go back so far? Or only show new since last visit?

I will give it a try and see. But I seem to remember that it didn't show threads that had new messages if I came back the next day or something.

Is there a URL command I can use to get that so I can bookmark it rather than needing to go to the CP each time?

BOb
Advert
Old 02-28-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Um... it seems to... but I seem to find that it doesn't always work. Does it only go back so far? Or only show new since last visit?

I will give it a try and see. But I seem to remember that it didn't show threads that had new messages if I came back the next day or something.

Is there a URL command I can use to get that so I can bookmark it rather than needing to go to the CP each time?

BOb
I am not sure what the limitations are. It seems to work fine for me even if I am gone a few days.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/usercp.php is the url but I usually just use the back key.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:49 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I am not sure what the limitations are. It seems to work fine for me even if I am gone a few days.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/usercp.php is the url but I usually just use the back key.
Yes, I can add the CP as a bookmark I guess. The back key doesn't reload the page and refresh the list.

Thanks for the info.

BOb