View Full Version : Views subscribed threads

pilotbob
02-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Alex,

In the subscribed thread view, is there a way to filter to or perhaps to sort so threads that I have unread messages in will only be shown? On the weekend I try to catch up on threads in the lounge I have participated in but sometimes they are on the 3rd or 4th page of my subscriptions.

So, is there some type of getnew&include=subscriptions ???

BOb

DaleDe
02-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I my subscribed thread view (User CP) I only get messages that I have unread. Where are you seeing all of them?

pilotbob
02-28-2009, 12:32 PM
I my subscribed thread view (User CP) I only get messages that I have unread. Where are you seeing all of them?

Under Quick Links -> Subscribe threads.

BOb

DaleDe
02-28-2009, 12:49 PM
Under Quick Links -> Subscribe threads.

BOb

Then please use User CP. It has exactly what you want.

Dale

pilotbob
02-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Then please use User CP. It has exactly what you want.

Dale

Um... it seems to... but I seem to find that it doesn't always work. Does it only go back so far? Or only show new since last visit?

I will give it a try and see. But I seem to remember that it didn't show threads that had new messages if I came back the next day or something.

Is there a URL command I can use to get that so I can bookmark it rather than needing to go to the CP each time?

BOb

DaleDe
02-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Um... it seems to... but I seem to find that it doesn't always work. Does it only go back so far? Or only show new since last visit?

I will give it a try and see. But I seem to remember that it didn't show threads that had new messages if I came back the next day or something.

Is there a URL command I can use to get that so I can bookmark it rather than needing to go to the CP each time?

BOb

I am not sure what the limitations are. It seems to work fine for me even if I am gone a few days.

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/usercp.php is the url but I usually just use the back key.

pilotbob
02-28-2009, 02:49 PM
I am not sure what the limitations are. It seems to work fine for me even if I am gone a few days.

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/usercp.php is the url but I usually just use the back key.

Yes, I can add the CP as a bookmark I guess. The back key doesn't reload the page and refresh the list.

Thanks for the info.

BOb