Notices

Old 02-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
maggie*
PRS addicted...
maggie* began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Smile From the Iberian Peninsula...

Hi everybody,

I've been the proud owner of a Sony PRS-505 for 2 months and I love it!
I've read several great books in it (including Anna Karenina... great romance...) and I'm completely hooked...
I want to thank everybody in this forum since it's in part your "fault" that I plunged in this whole new world. I had never seen a e-ink screen before I bought my own reader, so this decision was kind of a leap of faith based on your comment and advice.

Just say that I'm portuguese, living in Madrid for some years, and today it's a good day for curling with my reader a decide waht to read next, since it's raining and snowing and altogether nasty outside

Nice reads to all of you
maggie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Welcome to MR.

Enjoy your Reader. I have a 505 as well. There are many books on MR in .lrf format. I am sure you will enjoy it all.

Hidari

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie* View Post
Hi everybody,

I've been the proud owner of a Sony PRS-505 for 2 months and I love it!
I've read several great books in it (including Anna Karenina... great romance...) and I'm completely hooked...
I want to thank everybody in this forum since it's in part your "fault" that I plunged in this whole new world. I had never seen a e-ink screen before I bought my own reader, so this decision was kind of a leap of faith based on your comment and advice.

Just say that I'm portuguese, living in Madrid for some years, and today it's a good day for curling with my reader a decide waht to read next, since it's raining and snowing and altogether nasty outside

Nice reads to all of you
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, maggie*.

Is romance your favorite genre?

Have you looked at the books downloadable here?

Hope you enjoy the journey!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:43 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie* View Post
... today it's a good day for curling with my reader a decide waht to read next, since it's raining and snowing and altogether nasty outside
You should have watched TV today... how Rafael Nadal beat Federer at the Australian Open. The first Spaniard ever to with that tournament.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi maggie and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 a year ago and really like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2009, 10:03 AM   #6
maggie*
PRS addicted...
maggie* began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Thank you all!

I'm looking in to classics mostly (it's one of the reasons I got the reader), I like romance and other stuff, I'll also check the sci-fi stuff around.
Next I'm considering picking Bram Stocker's Dracula...

And Alexander, I was checking the Australian final also, though I'm portuguese I really appreciate Nadal, he's such a nice guy... But here is still 16h00... lots of sunday left to enjoy...

maggie* is offline   Reply With Quote