Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 12-28-2008, 09:32 AM   #1
Edd666666
Enthusiast
Edd666666 began at the beginning.

Device: none
How to copy pdf to word and html from firefox reader?

Hi, I have a pdf file in firefox reader, I do not have adobe. I want to make a copy of it and transfer it to word and html. Does anyway know how to make a copy of a pdf file from firefox? Thanks Ed.
Edd666666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edd666666 View Post
Hi, I have a pdf file in firefox reader, I do not have adobe. I want to make a copy of it and transfer it to word and html. Does anyway know how to make a copy of a pdf file from firefox? Thanks Ed.
A copy is exactly like the original, so just save again. However I think you want to convert the PDF to some other format which is a whole different question. There are tools in this forum that can convert PDF files to another format. There are also many conversion tools listed in the wiki for this task. How successful you will be depends greatly on the original PDF.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2010, 05:14 PM   #3
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I know this is an old thread, but what the heck is Firefox Reader?

Did the OP mean Foxit reader?
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote