Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 03-01-2005, 06:11 AM   #1
fdbryant3
fdbryant3 began at the beginning.

Device: Tapwave Zodiac
Need a little help

Recently my hard drive died. Short story is I brought an .sdl and reinstalled everything fresh. Since then I have not been able to get Sunrise to update my Palm.

The stub was already installed. I uninstalled it and Sunrise and reinstalled fresh. I deleted the cache folder. I tried a new .sdl - nothing, it will not update and I had it working before (although an older version after .41 though).

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:35 AM   #2
fdbryant3

Still not working....

Ok - well still searching for a fix........this time I tried erasing everything on the Zodiac. Uninstalled and reinstalled Sunrise again............loaded everything back up on my Palm and still no go. Again - any help or a link to an older version would be appreciated.
Advert
Old 03-04-2005, 12:18 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
I wish I could help. But I haven't had any kind of problem like the one you described. Did you also try reinstalling Java?
Old 03-09-2005, 11:07 PM   #4
fdbryant3

Actually I figured it out. Two profiles were formed on my system linked to the names fdbryant and FDBryant. Basically Sunrise was placing the .pdb's in the fdbryant profile but my Palm was updating from the FDBryant profile. Anyway I deleted the folder for the fdbryant profile and Sunrise began to place the .pdb's in the FDBryant folder where it could be updated from.

The upshot is now I can update manually. I'm thinking with a re-install I might be able to update over the conduit - but I haven't played with it yet.