View Full Version : [Old Thread] Joining multiple html files

RosanaE
10-14-2008, 10:02 PM
I really like calibre! I used to use Book Designer to change html files into lrf files and that would take me forever. Now with calibre, it takes almost no time and it creates great looking books.

I usually buy the lit format and use convert lit to change it into html. Some books after conversion have multiple html files instead of a single one. Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but how do I join them so I can convert the whole thing into a single lrf? :blink:

Thanks,

Rosana

RosanaE
10-14-2008, 10:07 PM
As soon as I finished posting this, I saw on the bottom of the screen on the related posts that it has been previously answered. So, please don't waste your time answering this again. I will read through the previous stuff. I had done a search but could not find anything that way.

Thanks and sorry for the duplication (or triplication).....

kovidgoyal
10-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Just read the FAQ, it's answered there :)

varda
04-22-2011, 07:25 PM
So no real way to convert ePub into HTML with links retained?
What I got so far using almost all offered here solutions is ugly.

DoctorOhh
04-22-2011, 07:56 PM
This thread is over 2 years old, In the future DO NOT reopen old threads.
Try converting to htmlz.

From the change log (http://calibre-ebook.com/whats-new).
Release: 0.7.54 [08 Apr, 2011]

New Features

New output format, HTMLZ which is a single HTML file with its associated images/stylesheets in a zipped up file Useful when you want to convert your ebook into a single HTML file for easy editing. Note that this output plugin is still new and needs testing