Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 11:11 PM   #1
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Kindle File Types (extensions)

Someplace, somewhere, I read a post that listed what all the various extensions were for Kindle files, i.e. MBP, LPR, AZW?, APNX, LPR, PHL, etc. I'm almost certain it was on MobileRead, but after searching the forums, and doing a google search, I haven't been able to find it again. If somebody could post a link to that thread, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Andy
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
It was this post here.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #3
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Thanks, Blossom! That's exactly the page I was talking about. I was thinking about creating a page in the wiki with links to all the existing extensions that are out there. I have two questions about that:
1) Do I have to create an account in the wiki to create a page? It LOOKs like I could just start typing.
2) Are there any guidelines to follow regarding page names? Kindle File Types? Kindle File Extensions? something else?
3) How does one create a redirect page? so if someone looks for Kindle File Types, it takes you to Kindle File Extensions?
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote