View Full Version : I could wait no longer

Egghead
01-23-2008, 05:42 PM
Well, I just couldn't hold out any longer. I placed my order for a Cybook Deluxe today, although I was a little intimidated by the price.

Now, I just have to settle in for the wait until the FedEx delivery person drops it off at my door. :fingersx:

slayda
01-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Well, I just couldn't hold out any longer. I placed my order for a Cybook Deluxe today, although I was a little intimidated by the price.

Now, I just have to settle in for the wait until the FedEx delivery person drops it off at my door. :fingersx:

Should have ordered through NAEB!

SUSGOD
01-23-2008, 09:04 PM

I don't expect my NAEB order for at least a couple more weeks!

NAEB order id=24 Date Ordered: Friday 21 December, 2007.

SciFiBill
01-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Um, I ordered after you, and I was told that mine should ship this week (actually, yesterday was the date I was told). But I still haven't gotten an e-mail concerning the shipping or the FedEx tracking.

Egghead
01-24-2008, 12:27 PM

After reading this post (http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142738&postcount=1), I'm not sure that is necessarily the case.

delphidb96
01-24-2008, 01:37 PM
After reading this post (http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142738&postcount=1), I'm not sure that is necessarily the case.

Yeah... I know. It's disgusting. But we're still working on:

a) getting e-onlinedata to stop messing around with us, or,
b) giving the money back to our Visa/MC-charging customers so we can,

c) go through a different credit-card processor.

What a pain!

Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience. The units *are* waiting for us.

Derek

HarryT
01-24-2008, 02:17 PM
Hope it gets sorted out. After all your hard work it would be terrible if it all "fell apart". I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

delphidb96
01-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Hope it gets sorted out. After all your hard work it would be terrible if it all "fell apart". I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

You're telling me??? I ABSOLUTELY AGREE this would be a terrible thing! To have come so far and not be able to complete the process, yeah, I lose sleep at night over this. We're not happy campers right now.:( I believe I speak for all of us at NAEB that we want to make this work, not just for this one attempt, but as an ongoing business...

Derek