Notices

Old 08-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #1
asdx
Enthusiast
asdx began at the beginning.

Device: astak pocket pro
Thumbs up HELP: audio books and lyrics player

hi friends !!

could anybody suggest any good software for android and symbian that can play music files with lyrics, my audio file are hours long with lyrics, id3 tags, bookmarks, and chapters. i found lcg jukebox and ttpod useful but they still require betterment.

also suggest for windows7 some good text to voice convertor having lyrics maker or id3 tag facility for text to speech conversion. it really helps in studies.
please research in this area as it is coolest thing to have one can convert whole book in speech and lyrics syncronising with music.
asdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:25 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hello, asdx!

That sounds like a cool kind of player to have. I can't help you myself, but you might want to ask or search in the main Android forum here on MobileRead. I think more people will read your request there.

Good luck! I hope you find just what you need!

Edit: Found this thread in the Android Devices forum: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187141. I don't know whether the player they mention is any good for you, or whether it will work on an eDGe.

You've already checked the Sticky post Obsessed made for us all, I hope: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132878. It lists several apps and resources which might be helpful to you. Also the Sticky about Apps might have something good that people have tested on their eDGes.

Let us know what you find!

Last edited by Filark; 08-07-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert