Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #1
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

How Many PC's?

I just ordered a 505, and I could'nt see the answer to how many PC's I can Authorize with my Device. I signed up for the connect store using my Work PC, but I also need access on 1 maybe two home PC's (In case the Wife wants to DL anything) is this Possible?

Thanks

Dave
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You can have up to 6 devices registered on the account; any combination of Readers and PCs. Obviously at least one of them has to be a PC in order for you to be able to download books, however. You can, though, have 3 readers and 3 PCs, 4 PCs and 2 readers, 5 PCs and 1 reader, 2 PCs and 4 readers, etc etc.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You can have up to 6 devices registered on the account; any combination of Readers and PCs. Obviously at least one of them has to be a PC in order for you to be able to download books, however. You can, though, have 3 readers and 3 PCs, 4 PCs and 2 readers, 5 PCs and 1 reader, 2 PCs and 4 readers, etc etc.
Great News, thanks
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:46 AM   #4
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
The thing to remember is that to de-authorize a specific pc, you have to log in from that pc. If you no longer have access to that pc, then you have to call up customer service during normal business hours and have them de-authorize it. It's a bit of a pain if you are at the limit and have to reinstall windows on one of your machines.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote