Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-03-2008, 07:29 AM   #1
alexxxm
Addict
alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket; Hiebook; N700; Sony 505; Kindle DX ...
Book designer and MSH_LRSParser

While giving a try to BDesigner (v.5.0), I installed the more recent version of Word I own, Office 2003.
While trying to convert to lrf Postsingular by R.Rucker (html downloaded from its website), I run into an error in MSH_LRSParser.exe (the message didnt explain which kind of error).
Surprised, I tried with another file, this time an RTF, with the same result.
Browsing the forum, I saw that sometimes it can happen with links to not found images, but there arent any in my files.

So, what's wrong?

P.S. I also "borrowed" a friends' copy of Office12, the results are the same.

thanks for any help...

Alessandro
alexxxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:28 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Strange. I'm using office 2003 with no problems.

when you say that you are getting an error, do you mean that nothing happens?

If so, I'd delete and reinstall BD.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Oh, and you do know that you have to install BD v4.0 and then install v.5.0 over it, don't you?
If you haven't done that then this would explain your problem.
For BD installation consult the wiki. (See the link at the very top of this page. Go to conversions, then Non-commercial utilities, then select the BD link.)

I hope this helps.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:49 AM   #4
alexxxm
Addict
alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alexxxm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket; Hiebook; N700; Sony 505; Kindle DX ...
thanks a lot,
I guess the "install 5 over 4" was just what I missed...

Alessandro
alexxxm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bookdesigner