Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-07-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
mattiwbln
mattiwbln began at the beginning.

Device: none
Would like to support, but...

Good Morning Everybody,

i came to use calibre when having to put "protected" books on an unsupported reading device and got to liking it. I feel i should support the project, but only them.

So, how can i give the value of, say, a new coffee machine or a week of server time, if i don't want to support paypal? Any advice?

Thank you, have a nice day
Matti
mattiwbln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:43 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There are many way you can contribute to calibre: http://calibre-ebook.com/get-involved

Or hang out here and spend some time helping calibre users with questions.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
support donation paypal