View Full Version : Charging Port Issue

grvthang
03-24-2012, 11:05 AM
I searched the forum, and I haven't seen this issue brought up, and I wonder if I'm not alone:

I have had my KF since the day of release, and I've used it just about daily since then. I've never had any issues with charging or battery life. Last night, I picked my Fire up and saw that the battery was at 7%, even though I had it plugged into the charger for several hours. I checked and saw that, although it was plugged in, it wasn't charging. I tried a different charger and it still wouldn't charge, so the issue wasn't the charger.

The charging port in the KF isn't loose, but there's a decent amount of 'play' in the micro usb plug when it's plugged into the port, so I started holding the plug in different directions. I found that the unit would only charge if I angle the plug upwards as far as it can go. Plugged straight in, it won't charge.

I called Amazon customer support, and they're sending me a replacement, which is great, but I wonder if others have had this issue?

beej231
03-24-2012, 11:24 AM
I searched the forum, and I haven't seen this issue brought up, and I wonder if I'm not alone:

I have had my KF since the day of release, and I've used it just about daily since then. I've never had any issues with charging or battery life. Last night, I picked my Fire up and saw that the battery was at 7%, even though I had it plugged into the charger for several hours. I checked and saw that, although it was plugged in, it wasn't charging. I tried a different charger and it still wouldn't charge, so the issue wasn't the charger.

The charging port in the KF isn't loose, but there's a decent amount of 'play' in the micro usb plug when it's plugged into the port, so I started holding the plug in different directions. I found that the unit would only charge if I angle the plug upwards as far as it can go. Plugged straight in, it won't charge.

I called Amazon customer support, and they're sending me a replacement, which is great, but I wonder if others have had this issue?

I've always had to wriggle mine to get it to charge. I have heard it mentioned before but perhaps not here.

sirmaru
03-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Sometimes, the measurement database "sticks." Doing a Shut Down (hold start button 3 seconds) always fixes it for me. It was probably fully charged but the database was stuck.

I use BBMP to measure my charge. Sometimes, during normal use discharge, the BBMP database shows a larger charge than it really has. The Shut Down corrects that database as well.

grvthang
03-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Sometimes, the measurement database "sticks." Doing a Shut Down (hold start button 3 seconds) always fixes it for me. It was probably fully charged but the database was stuck.

I use BBMP to measure my charge. Sometimes, during normal use discharge, the BBMP database shows a larger charge than it really has. The Shut Down corrects that database as well.

Thanks, but that sounds like a totally different issue. I'm talking about the connection made by the plug in the charging port, not the device misreading its charge.

When I angle the plug upwards, it starts charging again. That would have nothing to do with any database.

salsaguy
03-25-2012, 02:44 AM
Always make sure the orange light is lit when plugged in to verify

jduck
03-25-2012, 06:38 AM
This seems like a pretty common complaint, though I don't have any issue with mine.

Jessica Lares
03-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Mine is starting to wiggle and hard to register. :( I think I'll give it awhile because I really don't want to send it back.

EDIT: Just talked to support. They're sending me a new charger to see if it works.

grvthang
03-26-2012, 11:07 PM
Mine is starting to wiggle and hard to register. :( I think I'll give it awhile because I really don't want to send it back.

EDIT: Just talked to support. They're sending me a new charger to see if it works.

Jessica, you're joking, right? You have a rooted Fire but you don't have another charger laying around to check whether that's the problem?

Jessica Lares
03-27-2012, 04:11 AM
From the moment I got my Fire, there has always been something weird about the port. I either have a hard time getting the thing to stick, or the Kindle gets corrupted zips flashed to it. I personally think it's the Kindle itself and nothing to do with the charger. I don't care about the corrupted files because it can always be the K3 wire I'm using, but I'm worried about the wiggling.

And no, I don't have any other chargers except the K3 one. I told myself I wasn't going to try and get similar chargers to work with same voltage devices after almost electrocuting myself a few years ago. :smack: :idea:

Anabran
03-27-2012, 12:16 PM
HI I am not trying to be insulting but the Micro-USB plug is very thin

On the official Charger that shipped with the kindle fire
always make sure you are inserting the side engraved with the little USB symbol facing up.

grvthang
03-27-2012, 01:48 PM
I didn't like it when they switched most devices from mini USB to micro USB. Maybe it's my imagination, but in general, it seems as though there's more 'play' in micro usb connections than there was in mini USB. The plugs just seemed to fit tighter before.

grvthang
03-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Got my replacement Fire today. Looks like a brand new one, rather than a refurb. Wow - a big difference! The micro usb port makes a very tight connection without any play when I plug the charger in. I'm not sure whether the older one felt this tight when I first got it - it may have gotten progressively loser without my noticing it.

Comparing the two usb ports closely (on the old KF and the new one), the older one is recessed at least 1/32" deeper into the case than the new one. The old one doesn't feel loose, but there's significant 'play' in the plug when I plug a male connection into it.

Amazon is giving me 30 days to return the old one, which gives me plenty of time to set the new one up.

Jessica Lares
03-29-2012, 04:17 PM
My new Kindle has the same issue. :( But the plug fits in better.

RDaneel54
04-04-2012, 02:02 PM
I started getting the no charging, loose USB connection problem on Monday. It went from working fine to not charging unless I wiggled it around for awhile. I see it as a significant issue, so I called Kindle Support. They are sending me another Fire which should be here today.

While it will be a hassle to set everything up the way I want it with all my sideloaded apps, etc, I'd rather have a fully functional device.

Dean

Skydog
04-04-2012, 02:41 PM
It seems that the design of the connection on the Fire is such that it larger than need be for the OEM charger. I have found that other cables in my collection have a better (tight) fit. Why on earth so many people are "wiggling" the cable connection? STOP doing this -- you risk making it worse! :smack:

I suspect people are moving the micro USB connection from side to side when removing it, rather than carefully pulling it straight out.

There is a better alternative. Purchase a better cable at Amazon for $3 and a 2.1a USB AC Travel (folding prongs) charger for $9.99.

RDaneel54
04-04-2012, 02:47 PM
It seems that the design of the connection on the Fire is such that it larger than need be for the OEM charger. I have found that other cables in my collection have a better (tight) fit. Why on earth so many people are "wiggling" the cable connection? STOP doing this -- you risk making it worse! :smack:

I suspect people are moving the micro USB connection from side to side when removing it, rather than carefully pulling it straight out.

There is a better alternative. Purchase a better cable at Amazon for $3 and a 2.1a USB AC Travel (folding prongs) charger for $9.99.

I wiggled it because it stopped working. I had never wiggled it before. I did not move it from side to side, but carefully pulled it straight out each time. I am very careful in how I handle all my electronics. Your suspicions are incorrect.

The defect is in my Kindle Fire, not in how I plugged the cable in. If it was just the cable, it would not have worked correctly without problems for the last 6 months.

Skydog
04-04-2012, 06:58 PM
I wiggled it because it stopped working. I had never wiggled it before. I did not move it from side to side, but carefully pulled it straight out each time. I am very careful in how I handle all my electronics. Your suspicions are incorrect.

The defect is in my Kindle Fire, not in how I plugged the cable in. If it was just the cable, it would not have worked correctly without problems for the last 6 months.

I do not question your valid complaint. I am refering, in general, to so many "loose/connection/wiggle" threads posted in numerous places (not just MR). I did not intend to criticize you directly -- sorry for the poorly-worded post.

If the problem exists and persists Amazon will make it right.

salsaguy
04-05-2012, 03:07 AM
I think my wall charger has died
I am not getting the charge light as of today
My Fire is from the preorder from Nov

I do have a car USB charger so I tried that and it worked fine
that worked perfectly

so before you send in your KIndle for replacement, try the UBS/car charger method first

I will contact Amazon to see if they will send me a replacement charger but since its an "accessory" maybe not but the Fire is still under warranty

any ideas?
if they start getting mass failures on this it wont help the hype

Merischino
04-05-2012, 03:12 AM
i am starting to have the same problem, where in order to get a charge to happen I need to apply a bit of pressure underneath the power cable such that there's a bit of an angle towards the front of the device for the connection to be made. If I don't hold it like this, it doesn't charge. This doesn't seem to be the case on *all* my cables, but since I have like 6 cables and it happens on several of them, I don't think it's a cable problem but the seating of the port. Someone else mentioned the different fits on different cables... i think the looser-fit designed-for-the-fire cables are the ones that are bad, but since cosmetically they don't look any different than the ones I had before, i can't be sure.

I think I'm going to call and talk to Amazon about it, as I'm also noticing the screen creep problem I had on my initial fire.

salsaguy
04-05-2012, 03:19 AM
When I plugged my charger in at night I always tried to be sure to have the exiting cable rest on the desk/table and not free hanging in the air to prevent sagging and stress be put on the connector .

ir is very difficult to insert that small cable into the connector even with 5 months of practice

i always pull it straight out as well

Jessica Lares
04-05-2012, 10:14 AM
I think my wall charger has died
I am not getting the charge light as of today
My Fire is from the preorder from Nov

I do have a car USB charger so I tried that and it worked fine
that worked perfectly

so before you send in your KIndle for replacement, try the UBS/car charger method first

I will contact Amazon to see if they will send me a replacement charger but since its an "accessory" maybe not but the Fire is still under warranty

any ideas?
if they start getting mass failures on this it wont help the hype

They gave me a $20 credit to buy a new one because they thought it was that. So I have two chargers now.

jsh1120
04-05-2012, 12:35 PM
I suspect that Skydog may have a good suggestion (and considerably less expensive than a new $20 charge cable from Amazon.)

As far as the construction of the microUSB port on the KF, itself, I think it's simply cheap manufacturing. I noticed a slight bit of play in the connection when I first received my KF. As a result I've been extremely careful about attaching the charge cable. (No wiggling, no forcing). It has remained completely functional for three months with no change.

HarryT
04-05-2012, 12:39 PM
I didn't like it when they switched most devices from mini USB to micro USB. Maybe it's my imagination, but in general, it seems as though there's more 'play' in micro usb connections than there was in mini USB. The plugs just seemed to fit tighter before.

Actually it's exactly the opposite. MicroUSB is specifically designed to survive many more plug/unplug cycles than MiniUSB.

Skydog
04-05-2012, 06:21 PM
I suspect that Skydog may have a good suggestion (and considerably less expensive than a new $20 charge cable from Amazon.)

As far as the construction of the microUSB port on the KF, itself, I think it's simply cheap manufacturing. I noticed a slight bit of play in the connection when I first received my KF. As a result I've been extremely careful about attaching the charge cable. (No wiggling, no forcing). It has remained completely functional for three months with no change.

My experience (and subsequent handling) is exactly the same. I did try another cable of better quality that I had from another device and the fit was tight -- no play. I am wondering if it is the cable production that is inferior.

geoffwood
04-05-2012, 06:48 PM
I think Amazon just cheaped out on the charger. It's a fairly generic device with no Amazon branding and looks like something that would cost $3 on eBay. Compared to the regular Kindle charger, it's hard to believe they came from the same company.

Blossom
04-05-2012, 07:36 PM
I have the loose issue on my Fire. No problem charging it so far but it's not plugging in as tight as when it was new. I always remove the cable straight. This thread has me worried. Hopefully it will keep charging. The last thing I want to do is call Amazon for another replacement.

HarryT
04-06-2012, 04:27 AM
I have the loose issue on my Fire. No problem charging it so far but it's not plugging in as tight as when it was new. I always remove the cable straight. This thread has me worried. Hopefully it will keep charging. The last thing I want to do is call Amazon for another replacement.

Looking at your device list, you should have at least two more microUSB cables lying around - those of your K3 and K4. Why not try one of those other cables and see if it works better for you?

Jessica Lares
04-06-2012, 04:33 AM
Looking at your device list, you should have at least two more microUSB cables lying around - those of your K3 and K4. Why not try one of those other cables and see if it works better for you?

The problem with those cables is that they too are cheap. A lot cheaper than the Kindle Fire's. They are not only a lot slower because they're designed for ebook/music side loading, but I have had about 100 files corrupted with it which is only fixed by trying to load the file 3-5 times until it works, or to load it within the device itself.

HarryT
04-06-2012, 04:40 AM
A microUSB cable is a microUSB cable; they are not designed to be "slow" or "fast". I have half a dozen such cables which come from a variety of sources, and they are all totally interchangeable. Sounds to me as if you've a problem elsewhere. Cables are extremely unlikely to corrupt data.

Jessica Lares
04-06-2012, 05:29 AM
A microUSB cable is a microUSB cable; they are not designed to be "slow" or "fast". I have half a dozen such cables which come from a variety of sources, and they are all totally interchangeable. Sounds to me as if you've a problem elsewhere. Cables are extremely unlikely to corrupt data.

I've had this issue on multiple computers. And yes, there are differences in the cables. Try using a Kindle one to connect an external drive to a computer and you'll see it won't work because there's not enough power going through the cable even though they look the same and fit.

HarryT
04-06-2012, 05:44 AM
I've had this issue on multiple computers. And yes, there are differences in the cables. Try using a Kindle one to connect an external drive to a computer and you'll see it won't work because there's not enough power going through the cable even though they look the same and fit.

That's actually exactly what I am doing. As I write this, I have a Western Digital "Passport" external USB disk connected to my PC using my Kindle Touch's microUSB cable. It's working absolutely perfectly, and has been for the last 3 months.

Hope
04-06-2012, 06:57 AM

Skydog, could you provide links for those items? I spent $17 at Amazon for an adapter with a longer cord (6 feet - the short length of the provided adapter irks me) and it did not work... as in, it would not charge the KF...no orange light, had to return it.
Thanks.

Jessica Lares
04-06-2012, 07:37 AM
That's actually exactly what I am doing. As I write this, I have a Western Digital "Passport" external USB disk connected to my PC using my Kindle Touch's microUSB cable. It's working absolutely perfectly, and has been for the last 3 months.

Really? Because I have tried numerous ones on my passport and it wouldn't budge until I used the original.

geoffwood
04-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Really? Because I have tried numerous ones on my passport and it wouldn't budge until I used the original.

It may depend in part on the age of the hard drive and the computer it is attached to. I had an early USB powered 60GB drive that came with a cable that drew power from two USB ports to power the drive as some older PC's couldn't push enough power through a single port to power the drive.

HarryT
04-06-2012, 09:40 AM
It may depend in part on the age of the hard drive and the computer it is attached to. I had an early USB powered 60GB drive that came with a cable that drew power from two USB ports to power the drive as some older PC's couldn't push enough power through a single port to power the drive.

Another thing to consider is that on many PCs, some USB ports come directly off the USB controller, while others go through an internal hub. The ones off the hub are generally able to supply less power. Try all the different ports on the PC and see if you can find one which can supply enough power.

Skydog
04-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Skydog, could you provide links for those items? I spent $17 at Amazon for an adapter with a longer cord (6 feet - the short length of the provided adapter irks me) and it did not work... as in, it would not charge the KF...no orange light, had to return it.
Thanks.

If one already has an e-ink Kindle there is no need to buy the cable below.

The adapter is small (fits in the palm of the hand) and the prongs fold for travel:

AmazonBasics 2.1amp Wall Charger (http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Wall-Charger-Outlet-Output/dp/B005CG2ATQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333728015&sr=1-1)

I have made three unsuccessful corrections to the link below -- I don't know what the problem is. If still broken, search in Amazon Electronics for " AmazonBasics USB Cable - 2.0 A Male to Micro B (6 Feet / 1.8 Meters)" Price is $6.76.

6' USB to Micro USB Cable (http:// http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-USB-Cable-Micro-Meters/dp/B003ES5ZSW/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1333729494&sr=1-1)

Blossom
04-06-2012, 02:10 PM

The Kindle fire charger may be MicroUSB but Amazon has said you are not to charge the Fire with the Kindle Cable. The charger (http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Fire-Charger-AC-Adapter/dp/B005CKAX82/) that comes with the Kindle Fire is different then just a wall plug USB charger.

One of the questions Kindle support asked me when I was troubleshooting my old Fire was are you using the correct charger and not your Kindle usb cord as it doesn't draw enough power to properly charge the Fire.

Skydog
04-06-2012, 03:45 PM
The Kindle fire charger may be MicroUSB but Amazon has said you are not to charge the Fire with the Kindle Cable. The charger (http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Fire-Charger-AC-Adapter/dp/B005CKAX82/) that comes with the Kindle Fire is different then just a wall plug USB charger.

One of the questions Kindle support asked me when I was troubleshooting my old Fire was are you using the correct charger and not your Kindle usb cord as it doesn't draw enough power to properly charge the Fire.

HarryT is refering to the CABLE ONLY -- NOT the actual charger.

The (e-ink) Kindle charger is rated at 1 amp and is usable only for devices that draw 1 amp or less -- i.e., Kindle (e-ink), cell phone, etc. The CABLE can connect to a USB wall charger as I listed above.

Trying to charge the Fire with the (e-ink) Kindle charger results in a very, very long charging time and possible inaccurate reading of battery capacity. It does not damage the Fire but is not recommended.

HarryT
04-06-2012, 04:43 PM

Yes - sorry if that wasn't clear.

Blossom
04-06-2012, 09:32 PM

:blink: Okay I'm confused. The Kindle Fire charger is one piece you can't use another cable with it. It's old school like older chargers use to be made the plug does not separate from the cable. My problem is when I go to charge the Fire it barely plugs in but it stills is charging even though it's getting loser as time goes by.

Athens80
04-06-2012, 11:16 PM
:blink: Okay I'm confused. The Kindle Fire charger is one piece you can't use another cable with it. It's old school like older chargers use to be made the plug does not separate from the cable. My problem is when I go to charge the Fire it barely plugs in but it stills is charging even though it's getting loser as time goes by.
The Kindle Fire charger delivers 1.8 amps; that's higher than the USB port specification. It's not the cable that is different, it is the power being sent that is different.

It's the same with the Apple iOS devices. The charger cable is identical, but the "transformer" that comes with the iPhone delivers less power than the "transformer" that comes with the iPad. Plug the cable into an iPhone adapter and you won't draw enough power to recharge the iPad overnight; plug the same cable into the iPad adapter and you will.

Blossom
04-07-2012, 01:09 AM
The Kindle Fire charger delivers 1.8 amps; that's higher than the USB port specification. It's not the cable that is different, it is the power being sent that is different.

It's the same with the Apple iOS devices. The charger cable is identical, but the "transformer" that comes with the iPhone delivers less power than the "transformer" that comes with the iPad. Plug the cable into an iPhone adapter and you won't draw enough power to recharge the iPad overnight; plug the same cable into the iPad adapter and you will.

I get that but I meant the cable is one piece. Unlike a Kindle charger which is two pieces the cable and wall plug and they can be pulled apart, the Kindle Fire charger is just a cord with a big transformer that plugs into the wall. It's permanently attached at the end unlike other MicroUSB chargers in where you have two pieces, the cord and wall plug. So I was confused by the try another cable comment. I think Harry might have thought I was talking about the USB cable that plugs into the PC to transfer files to the Fire and I first thought he meant to use it to charge the Fire with. :smack:

HarryT
04-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Ah, my apologies, Blossom; I didn't know that and of course it makes my suggestion meaningless.

bjones6416
04-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Hmm. I hate the short cord and cheap feel of the Fire charger, and never use it. I keep my long K2 cord attached to my LG wall plug, and use it to charge my Fire, my phone, and whatever else microusb thing I have in my hands. Works fast and well. This is the first I've heard of it being "not recommended" but I'll take my chances.

Skydog
04-07-2012, 11:30 AM
I get that but I meant the cable is one piece. Unlike a Kindle charger which is two pieces the cable and wall plug and they can be pulled apart, the Kindle Fire charger is just a cord with a big transformer that plugs into the wall. It's permanently attached at the end unlike other MicroUSB chargers in where you have two pieces, the cord and wall plug. So I was confused by the try another cable comment. I think Harry might have thought I was talking about the USB cable that plugs into the PC to transfer files to the Fire and I first thought he meant to use it to charge the Fire with. :smack:
HarryT was correct and he was talking about the USB cable. I think your confusion comes from perhaps not reading the entire thread, particularly my post with links. I/we were discussing an alternative to the OEM charger. One of the links I provided is for a compact, 2.1a USB charger (without cable). With this charger one can use a USB-to-micro-USB cable of their choice such as the longer cable that is used with the e-ink Kindles or any other. Charger and cable are two different items. Please read my post earlier in the thread and click on the first link to the charger.

Skydog
04-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Hmm. I hate the short cord and cheap feel of the Fire charger, and never use it. I keep my long K2 cord attached to my LG wall plug, and use it to charge my Fire, my phone, and whatever else microusb thing I have in my hands. Works fast and well. This is the first I've heard of it being "not recommended" but I'll take my chances.

Unless your LG charger produces at least 1.8 amps (labeled on the charger), your Fire will never charge "fast" and may not top off the battery correctly. There is a reason why there are chargers with different amp ratings and manufacturers' recommendations. Almost all cell phone chargers (and e-ink readers) are only 1 amp.

bjones6416
04-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Unless your LG charger produces at least 1.8 amps (labeled on the charger), your Fire will never charge "fast" and may not top off the battery correctly. There is a reason why there are chargers with different amp ratings and manufacturers' recommendations. Almost all cell phone chargers (and e-ink readers) are only 1 amp.

I guess fast is relative. :p. However, it charges in the same amount of time as it does when plugged into the original Fire charger. Holds a charge well, too.

Skydog
04-07-2012, 03:35 PM
I guess fast is relative. :p. However, it charges in the same amount of time as it does when plugged into the original Fire charger. Holds a charge well, too.

My guess is that your charger is 1.8 - 2 amps , or your Fire charger is defective, as you would most definitely notice the difference. ;)

Blossom
04-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Ah, my apologies, Blossom; I didn't know that and of course it makes my suggestion meaningless.

My understanding it's the same charger that the Playbook has. That's why it's so cheap. It was a huge complaint when the KF came out how the charger was too bulky to carry around. That's said it is compatible according to Amazon to charge the Kindle 4 and Kindle Touch with it.

Pushka
04-08-2012, 08:24 PM
I had issues charging the fire the other day and had to hold the on off button for 30 seconds. I prefer using a USB charger and micro cord or charging by laptop.

salsaguy
04-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Just called AZ support

1-866-321-8851

Within 5 mins they added the charger to my cart and applied the 19.99 credit so I didnt have to pay anything

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005CKAX82/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Will be here in 2 days thanks to Prime

Will let you know how it goes once I get the replacement

AZ rocks!

Marco21
09-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Kindle Fire support is sending me a new Kindle today because I had the exact same experience with the charger port. About 2 months ago I reported that the Fire was not charging. A new charger was sent and the problem was resolved. Last night I noticed that the battery was only at 30% even though the Fire had been plugged in for hours. I could only get the charging to work if I fiddled with the connection and moved it to the exact "right" spot and held it there. I reported the problem to Kindle Fire support and explained that the charger had been replaced once already.
I should get my new Fire in a day or two.

Jerry42
09-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Slightly off topic. My Kf has the loose USB connector and the batt. is completely dead. wiggling or holding my tongue the right way doesn't make any diff = no charge.
My question, is there any way to get the stuff on the old KF onto the new one(coming soon from Amazon)? Old one Nothing fancy fully stock.
With dead batt is it at all possible to do this into PC or directly from old to new KF?

jsh1120
09-29-2012, 04:41 PM
Jerry42,

If your old KF is fully stock virtually everything on it should be backed up in the Amazon cloud. Registering the new device to the same account should make it available.

Jerry42
09-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks, jsh1120, for the quick reply, that's gonna work out just fine.
Jerry42

StevenHs
03-09-2013, 06:58 PM

I agree. The micro-USB seems to be problematic.

StevenHs
03-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Actually it's exactly the opposite. MicroUSB is specifically designed to survive many more plug/unplug cycles than MiniUSB.

Perhaps, but eyeballing the two, you would never surmise that. The mini-USB looks so much sturdier. Also, google "micro-USB problems."

Jonathan Hawkins
01-25-2014, 11:16 AM
Here is a good video that shows the repair process of a kindle fire charging port that I found on YouTube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxFs54Wxt5o