View Full Version : USB insanely slow on 505

wangtianthu
12-10-2007, 11:24 PM
I just got an 505 as a gift, I installed ebook software and downloaded one of those free ebooks and tried to transfer it to device. however, the status kept showing in progress forever, the file size is about 1MB, but it was already 20 minutes...anyone have experienced this before? I cannot bear it so i canceled in "Status" panel, but it then stays in "Cancelling" status forever again....

wangtianthu
12-10-2007, 11:42 PM
i found a strange solution, don't use drag and drop to sync the file, just set auto-sync and close ebook software after the purchase or import, connect usb, and then restart ebook software, then it will sync again on startup, and this time it's much faster, took only a few seconds to transfer MBs of data.

tobiasj
01-23-2008, 12:00 PM
i found a strange solution, don't use drag and drop to sync the file, just set auto-sync and close ebook software after the purchase or import, connect usb, and then restart ebook software, then it will sync again on startup, and this time it's much faster, took only a few seconds to transfer MBs of data.

Where is this auto-sync setting?

-John

gwynevans
01-25-2008, 04:18 AM
If you sync a reader, you get a right-menu to set a folder in the library to auto-sync.

NatCh
01-25-2008, 11:11 AM
I should be noted that the autosync only works for the 505 at the moment. :shrug: