Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-09-2007, 11:54 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
M-Edge Exec Leather Case for 500 now $14.99

Amazon has put the M-Edge Executive Case for Sony Reader PRS500 on sale for $14.99 rather than the list of $44.99 or the $39.99 price at the M-Edge web page.

It seems that Amazon is selling out what it has of other readers. Sony brand leather cases for the 500 are also on sale.

For those of us keeping the 500 this may be the last chance to pick up these accessories other than used.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:43 AM   #2
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
Wow, 5 days later and it's $34.99! But it's not available from Amazon itself any more, either.
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2007, 08:02 PM   #3
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Keep an eye on amazon. About a month ago, I picked up a red case for my wife's reader for the 14.99. So, it seems hit or miss on the price.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:14 PM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
looks like a nice one too
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 01:01 PM   #5
kjn24
Enthusiast
kjn24 began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhbailey View Post
Wow, 5 days later and it's $34.99! But it's not available from Amazon itself any more, either.

I found it, but I had to kind of back into it - try this link:

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&me=A2L962U1HDIZM2

and it takes you to "M-Edge" store front. They seem to have red, pink and brown for $14.99.
Kathy
kjn24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2008, 10:48 PM   #6
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjn24 View Post
I found it, but I had to kind of back into it - try this link:

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&me=A2L962U1HDIZM2

and it takes you to "M-Edge" store front. They seem to have red, pink and brown for $14.99.
Kathy

Thanks Kathy,

Just ordered one. I've wanted the pink one for quite a while.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:16 AM   #7
flamaest
Groupie
flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-500
boy, if I could only stand the pink one.. its only 10 bucks on amazon, what a steal!!

F.
flamaest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 06:24 AM   #8
harrynewman
harrynewman began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
I've just bought one. $34 plus postage to the UK - worked out at £25 in my money. Not too shabby.
harrynewman is offline   Reply With Quote