Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-26-2012, 11:23 PM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Free audiobook download: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

Haven't seen this one posted yet, it is good until midnight (UK time) Monday 27th February.

Quote:
6. This offer is open to all Guardian readers based in the United Kingdom and ROI who are over 18 years of age.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/comp...?newsfeed=true

To celebrate the release of the Oscar-nominated film Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close we are giving away the abridged audiobook download of the bestselling novel by Jonathan Safran Foer.

When his father is killed in the September 11th attacks, nine-year-old Oskar Schell sets out to solve the mystery of a key he discovers in his father's closet. It leads him into the lives of strangers, into history, to the bombings of Dresden and Hiroshima, and on an inward journey which brings him ever closer to some kind of peace.

To download the audiobook, please fill in your details below. You will then be directed to the AudioGO site to claim your free download. By entering your details you are agreeing to receive emails from the Guardian and Observer about books, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.

The audiobook is available to download in the UK and ROI from Saturday 25 February 2012, until 23:59 Monday 27 February 2012. Due to high demand and the size of the audiobook file, readers may find that it takes longer than expected to download.
ngrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Thanks!

I notice AudioGO now also has a US-based auxiliary which I can use to get a few of the discount BBC Radio CDs I wanted but was holding off on because shipping was pricey and per-item from the UK, but much cheaper from the US to Canada. Unfortunately, the audiobooks on my wishlist will still have to be gotten from overseas.

ETA: They're also holding an up to 50% off sale on both audio and CD versions of stuff @ the US site if anyone's interested. I think I see one of my UK wishlist titles there.

Last edited by ATDrake; 02-26-2012 at 11:49 PM.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert