Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
30% off from Samhain today only

Use coupon code LOVE12 to get 30% off your entire order today only (Feb 14).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Alnwg5ZCMAEnWRh.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	82572  
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
You're baaaaaad *running to Samhain* Thanks
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Use coupon code LOVE12 to get 30% off your entire order today only (Feb 14).
Their Retro Romance line is great! I buy them as they come out but I love backlist titles.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Thanks for sharing.

It turns out that the 30% coupon discount stacks on top of the 30% new release/coming soon pre-order discount, so I splurged.

Got the 3rd Secret McQueen PNR-ish urban fantasy (the 1st was free this month from Samhain and I read enough this afternoon to decide I was willing to get another given the freebieness and the discount), an f/m contemporary comedy romance because I'm a sucker for feuding historical re-enactment societies, and an m/m Regency romance because I'm a sucker for quirky historicals with quirky amateur scientist/natural philosopher characters.

Unfortunately, the thing that looked really interesting and cracktastically Relevant To My Interests is slated far enough in the future that the pre-order was non-discounted, but maybe they'll run another coupon for, say, April Fools or something.

On the other hand, finding out that Samhain has printed and sold enough eligible stories that they have a dedicated category listing for "Gay Alternate Worlds" makes me nearly as gleeful as finding out that Ellora's Cave considers Canadiana to have enough fetish appeal to base one of their multi-author erotic romance series off of.

Though they really ought to have a title in the series called Hurry Hard involving some kind of curling team ménage. Hockey players and lumberjacks have been done so much already.

Last edited by ATDrake; 02-14-2012 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Mind you, if they had lumberjacks that worked all day and put on women's clothing to hang around in bars, that would be okay.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote