Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Diesel ebooks deal of the day - Riverwood Bend [Romance] by Robyn Carr $1.10

Riverwood Bend, the umpteenth book in Robyn Carr's Virgin River series is Diesel's Deal of the Day for $1.10. It's a 2-28-12 pre-order.

I haven't purchased from Diesel before so this is an experiment for me.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I used my Paypal so we will see. I know they've been around for awhile I just never bought from them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I've bought maybe a dozen or two books from them over the years and had one problem, which they fixed within a few hours of me emailing. I just always forget they're there, I used to always check their daily deal, but have been forgetting lately.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
I just looked at the site (not the book's individual page, the starting page of Diesel's site), and there it says the books is sold out!!! How can an ebook be sold out?

Well, Diesel've just lost themselves a new customer here. I am ignoring the buy-within-the-next-three-hours offers from Mills & Boon, too. Either I get the time to make up my mind about the purchase, or I don't buy, thank you very much.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
I just looked at the site (not the book's individual page, the starting page of Diesel's site), and there it says the books is sold out!!! How can an ebook be sold out?

Well, Diesel've just lost themselves a new customer here. I am ignoring the buy-within-the-next-three-hours offers from Mills & Boon, too. Either I get the time to make up my mind about the purchase, or I don't buy, thank you very much.
I believe it was a deal of the day. Which like Amazon and Nook lasts for only one day.
Advert
Old 02-11-2012, 10:59 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Their deals are always both time and quantity limited (I assume they negotiated a special price w/ hqn for a certain number of copies or alloted a certain amount of loss to the promo).
Old 02-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Todays deal is A Father's Duty by Joanna Wayne (pre-order for 2-15-12 download) for $0.80
Old 02-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Those who preordered Riverwood Bend, It's now downloadable.