Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
FREE (iBook) Say That You Love Me by Patricia Hagan

Currently FREE only in Apple iBook

Say You Love Me, Patricia Hagan (Author)

Jacie Calhoun could have married the man who worshiped her. Instead, she was driven to know the truth about her mother. Was she really alive, a captive of the Comanche?

Luke Howling Wolf can't lose his beloved adopted mother, Sunstar. The tribe needs their white medicine woman. Luke vows to keep Sunstar's identity secret, even from the interloper claiming to be her daughter. But Jacie's spirited determination and innocent sensuality hammers Luke's heart in a hundred unexpected ways.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...cmB_GWIqxJmpTQ
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
FYI: self-published (no reviews so far). Author does seem to have some light Harlequin published titles in the Kindle store and a suspense in hardcover (Vandamere) about 10 years ago.

direct link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/say-...43819910?mt=11

Last edited by koland; 02-07-2012 at 09:43 AM.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
FYI: self-published (no reviews so far). Author does seem to have some light Harlequin published titles in the Kindle store and a suspense in hardcover (Vandamere) about 10 years ago.

direct link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/say-...43819910?mt=11
I'm half way through the book already, having picked it up today, and like it! Recommend!

Thanks for the direct iBooks link. I can't get it using my iPad when I post on here using it.

Last edited by bookratt; 02-07-2012 at 02:36 PM.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Assuing this is the same Patricia Hagan, she also published historical romances during the late 70s to about the mid-90s -- the long, sprawling type of historicals. I never read them, but I was intrigued because she used unusual settings like America's Gilded Age.

So I am checking Amazon to find out if she is reissuing some of those books, too.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ibook, patricia hagan