View Full Version : M92 does not display diagrams in pdf s

trenicar
02-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi
I have just purchased an m92 to read IT related pdfs.

But with some ofthe files the diagrams are not shown, just text, any thoughts about this.
Is it possible the pdf reader cannot handle certain vers if so can the software be updated?

maindoor
02-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Hi

But with some ofthe files the diagrams are not shown, just text, any thoughts about this.
Is it possible the pdf reader cannot handle certain vers if so can the software be updated?

More info needed.
Just post your pdf to where baach pointed to earlier. Folks here can try
opening the pdf in different ebook readers or see if anything is wrong with the
pdf etc.

trenicar
02-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Hi where can I upload the pdf file

PF4Mobile
02-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi where can I upload the pdf file

Reply to this message by clicking on "Quote" (see the right corner of this post...
Check the menu of the editing box there is a stable on the first horizontal line of icons ...click on that and you will get the option to choose what files to upload.

Beryll Snyder
02-10-2012, 03:30 AM
More info needed.
Just post your pdf to where baach pointed to earlier. Folks here can try
opening the pdf in different ebook readers or see if anything is wrong with the
pdf etc.

Do you mean wrong with the reader? If it opens on other readers surely something is not "wrong" with the PDF, but with the reader ...

FDD
02-10-2012, 05:45 AM
[...]But with some ofthe files the diagrams are not shown, just text, any thoughts about this.

Hello trenicar, maybe you are using reflow, which alters the layout of the document.
"Zooming" settings in the menu are for real zooming, "Font" settings are for reflowing the text.

trenicar
02-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Hi

Attached is the pdf

PF4Mobile
02-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Attached is the pdf

OK I cropped the file for you. That did not reduce the size much.
I only hope it will improve the readability.

The attached doc is saved to be compatible with Adobe PDF 8 (that reduced the size) and it is cropped. tell us how it worked.
After that open the doc just cropped (version still the same) and tell us if that one worked too

PF4Mobile
02-10-2012, 09:08 AM
This one is the second file mentioned above. With this one you should still have problems