Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-02-2007, 10:58 AM   #1
jasonrak
jasonrak began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone/Sony Digital Reader 505
Rename title/author in Reader software possible?

I was searching the forum and couldn't find this but I have a few books that have been put in correct format. They transfer to the Reader 505 properly so that isnt a prob. However I would love to know if there is a way to rename them in the Reader software? I don't see a rename option under edit and if you double click the book twice it doesnt let you edit the name ALA how iTunes would. Anyone know if it is possible to rename a book title and author name?
Thanks!
Jason
jasonrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:11 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You cannot rename a book using Connect or Ebook Library. You can rename the physical file using Windows Explorer.

If you mean renaming via changing the metadata, you cannot do that with books purchased via the Connect Store as they have DRM. If you mean LRF with no DRM, you can use lrf-meta from libprs500 to change the metadata.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert