Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-26-2007, 04:36 PM   #1
Liam Nolan
Liam Nolan is on a distinguished road

Device: Paperwhite 11th
505 frozen on formatting

Hi I used lrbprs500 to convert a PDF file to my reader it was a very large file 5mbs when i removed the 505 from the usb cable it began to format the file and the arrows froze I thought that because it was a large file that it would take a while so I had a cup of tea and came back, still nothing so after 1 hour I tried to reset it by pressing a pin into the back but nothing then after another 20 mins it iturned off and then it turned back on and contuined to format but the arrows are not moving , its like this for 2 hours now, the battery was fully charged, any ideas?
Liam Nolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:49 PM   #2
Liam Nolan
Liam Nolan is on a distinguished road

Device: Paperwhite 11th
A real D'oh moment the problem was it was not turned on the screen was frozen with the image when it crashed, so I thought it was on, so resetting it did not work as it had to be on first I just flicked the on switch and it refreshed itself and turned on.
Liam Nolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2007, 04:51 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Glad it turned out to be something simple, Liam Nolan.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #4
dow
Addict
dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505
I just had the same thing happen.

Makes me feel real stoooooopid, lol.
dow is offline   Reply With Quote